After a decade of working for large corporations both before and after becoming an attorney, Diana decided to begin her own practice where she could lend all of her corporate experience to private individuals and small business owners.
Diana obtained her Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s University School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a Minor in Business from California State University. During law school, Diana worked as a student attorney with the Center for Legal and Social Justice, representing clients in civil cases that included family law, consumer law and tax matters. For her work, Diana was awarded with a Pro Bono Certificate from the law school. Upon graduating from law school, Diana worked for the legal department of a Fortune 100 company in Los Angeles where she handled both business and legal matters.
- Featured attorney in the Spring issue of the Texas Entertainment & Sports Law Journal (2016)
- Student Attorney, Civil Justice Clinic (2010-2011)
- Recipient of Pro Bono Award, St. Mary’s University School of Law (2011)
- Senator, Women’s Law Association (2009-2011)
Bar Admissions & Professional Memberships:
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association