Diana E. Mata, Esq.
After several years of working for a Fortune 100 Company in Los Angeles where she handled both business and legal matters, Diana decided to start her own law practice where she could bring all of her corporate and legal experience to private individuals.
During law school, Diana worked as a Student Attorney with the Center for Legal & Social Justice representing clients in civil court in a variety of cases including, family law, consumer law, landlord-tenant disputes and restraining orders. For her work, Diana received a Pro Bono Certificate from the law school for outstanding service to the community.
Diana believes in cost-effective representation and the ethical pursuit of every client’s objectives.
- Featured attorney in the Spring issue of the Texas Entertainment & Sports Law Journal (2016)
- Student Attorney, Civil Justice Clinic (2010-2011)
- Recipient of Pro Bono Award, St. Mary’s University School of Law (2011)
- Senator, Women’s Law Association (2009-2011)
- New York
- District of Columbia
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Austin Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Past Member
- Los Angeles Young Lawyers Association, Member
St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, TX
Juris Doctor – 2011
California State University, Long Beach, CA
Bachelor’s Degree – 2003
Major: Communications, Minor in Business